Data will typically be presented across a ten year period (where available), retrospectively analysed and updated, on the website, twice per year. This means that each 6 month period, new indicator data will be added as it becomes available and existing data will be amended where required. These releases will typically be available to the public towards the end of the second and fourth quarters.
If you would like to be notified of updates, please join our mailing list.
Bulletins are distributed to AODstats subscribers with each new data release. Each bulletin highlights different topics and provides an overview of currently available datasets. Please click here to download the latest bulletin (PDF).
Analysis of data involving alcohol and other drug use in Victoria are presented into the following drug categories (where possible):
- Alcohol (with or without other substances)
- Alcohol only (intoxication without other substances) – ambulance data only
- Amphetamines (Any)
- Amphetamines (Crystal) – subset of Amphetamines (Any)
- Heroin (Any)
- Heroin Overdose (Responded to Naloxone)
- Illicit Drugs (Any)
- Other sedatives
- Other Stimulants
- Pharmaceutical Drugs (Any)